As you may know, since July, our business has been allowed to re-open. We wanted to assure all customers of the changes we have made and to update on our situation:
- We continue to follow all government guidelines for safety of customers and staff, and therefore we have less staff in our offices with some continuing to work from home.
- All desks & work areas are regularly cleaned, with all staff adhering to government guidelines.
- Despite the changes required in our manufacturing facility, our lead times continue to be 4-8* weeks for delivery, and we remain flexible when trying to accommodate each of our customers requirements.
*delivery times vary by product specification and mould requirement.
- We are conducting most meetings ‘virtually’, allowing us to keep abreast of projects, while staying socially distant.
- From design to delivery, all our teams are once again fully operational.
Our telephone lines are diverted to ensure you can still contact us, and our hours continue to be 0830 – 1700 Monday – Friday.
We are carefully monitoring the situation as we are sure you are. The most important thing is to make sure we conduct business in a safe environment.
For further information or to forward your enquiry please contact us on 01773 540707 or email@example.com